The National Institute for the Psychotherapies (NIP), located in the Columbus Circle area, is a highly-regarded training institute for psychotherapists, as well as a provider of affordable psychotherapy services for the community. We provide a congenial and positive work environment. Our staff and extensive network of professional volunteers work closely and inter-dependently to maintain a cooperative atmosphere.
Trauma Treatment Center Affiliate Clinicians
Qualified applicants will be licensed mental health practitioners who are:
- Experienced clinicians trained in EMDR or Somatic Experiencing
- Familiar with psychodynamic theory and principles
- Familiar with psychological trauma
As an Affiliate Clinician in the NIP Trauma Treatment Center, you will:
- Join a congenial and supportive community dedicated to the treatment of trauma
- See NIP Trauma Treatment Center patients in your own office
- Be reimbursed $35 per 60 minute session
- Participate in low cost, small group supervision with EMDRIA-approved Consultants ($45/supervisory hour)
- Be invited to attend the NIP Trauma Program's acclaimed monthly Saturday morning clinical seminars
To apply for an Affiliate Clinician position, please complete and submit the Trauma Treatment Center Affiliate Clinician application.
For additional information or questions about the application, please contact Sandra Shapiro, PhD at 212.757.8710.
For additional information on the NIP Trauma Program and the NIP Trauma Treatment Center, please visit http://www.nipinst.org/nip/training/academic_programs/trauma_program/.